Our experienced team of Professional Learning Services and Implementation Consultants have in-depth product knowledge paired with extensive education experience. They work with educators to help them confidently deliver digital learning in every classroom, with every student.
Initial Product Training and Curriculum Planning
New Odysseyware® customers are armed with the skills to effectively use our learning management system, curriculum, and course materials to support their unique program goals. Initial training options include:
Getting Started Webinar
Includes a needs analysis and set up of appropriate Odysseyware admin features to support program goals
Onsite Product Training
Half or full day training with teachers and administrators on the basics of the Odysseyware platform
Onsite Curriculum Planning Workshop
Work to align Odysseyware courses to specific district scope and sequence and planning guide
Ongoing Professional ServicesOur Professional Learning Services team and Implementation Consultants partner with districts to deliver training and services that address their staff, program, and reporting needs. We work with districts from the beginning of their implementation, and side-by-side as they expand and adjust their programs, to continually deliver personalized learning to every student. Our ongoing virtual and onsite training options include, but are not limited to:
- Coaching and modeling with district and school staff
- Customized mid- and end-of-year data reviews
- Training new teachers
- Leveraging Odysseyware over the summer
- Expanding the use of Odysseyware with different student populations
- Using NWEA™ MAP® Growth™ data to differentiate instruction
- Customized reporting and analysis to meet district and funding requirements
Support and Resources
Odysseyware customers have access to extensive product support and help options including:
- Live technical support 7 days a week
- Knowledgebase portal with FAQs, quick start user guides, and how-to videos
- Resources for districts to share with parents to help them stay connected to their students’ learning
- Embedded feedback links within the product to inform Odysseyware support of any bugs as well as submit ideas for feature enhancements
- Monthly newsletter highlighting the latest product news, resources, and upcoming events
We offer a variety of ways to stay on top of the latest product enhancements, as well as ways for new teachers to get up to speed, with complimentary bi-weekly training webinars provided by our Professional Learning Services team. We also make it a priority to provide opportunities for our customers to hear from their peers throughout the country with the For Educators By Educators webinar series showcasing innovative ideas and programs from Odysseyware customers across the country.
Throughout the year, Odysseyware customers have the opportunity to participate in a number of in-person Learning Summits. These one day workshops have been designed to foster the development and sharing of innovative ideas and best practices. Programming is designed along two specialized tracks–for educators thinking about or just getting started with Odysseyware and for educators experienced with Odysseyware looking to improve on their use of the program. Participants also receive six CEUs toward professional development for attending.
In education, you are always looking for ways to improve what you do on a daily basis. The Professional Development sessions provided by Odysseyware give us that opportunity.
Head Teacher, Rockcastle Academy, KY
Customer service is outstanding! Everyone I speak with is nice, accommodating and works with me. There is on demand help and I feel supported and confident in my ability to deliver learning every day.
ABE/ASE/AHS Coordinator, Cape Fear Community College, NC