The public voting period is now over and the votes are in for the Odysseyware Educator Impact Awards! Winners will be announced and all finalists will be honored on June 26th during the Award Reception at the Untitled Supper Club in Chicago, Illinois during the week of ISTE!
11 finalists from across the nation were selected based on the unique and beneficial ways they are inspiring students to reach their greatest potential.
Keynote speaker, Angela Maiers will kick off the evening with her inspiration You Matter message– sharing how teachers have the power to unleash the genius in all their students.
Angela Maiers is a world-renowned author, entrepreneur, international keynote speaker, and educator. An active blogger and social media evangelist, she is deeply committed to helping learners of all ages understand the transformational power of literacy and the potential of technology as a vehicle and platform for their success in school and beyond.
Educator Impact Award Finalists will be honored at the award reception and will share how they inspired their students to reach their greatest potential while using Odysseyware in Blended Learning, Competency Learning, Career & Technical Education and Alternative Education.
The finalists will be recognized at the Odysseyware Educator Impact Award reception taking place at Untitled Supper Club that includes cocktails, jazz and dinner in Chicago on June 26th, 2018, 6:00-9:30 PM CST, during the week of the ISTE conference (International Society for Technology in Education). Please note, ISTE attendance is not required for award to be received.
(1 award for each category)
- Mobile cart for the teacher’s school – from Spectrum Industries, Inc.
- Choice of Odysseyware Online Professional Development AODT site license + 2 webinar hours (available for all teachers at the teacher’s school site) OR Odysseyware ClassPace Blended Learning solution school license + 1-day Face-to-Face Professional Development
- $500 stipend for teacher toward ISTE conference travel or attendance
- Chromebook for the teacher
- Teacher featured story in Odysseyware publication and website
- Teacher featured in the Education Week publication
Top Runners-Up Awards
(For each category)
Recognized at the Odysseyware Educator Impact Award reception, featured on the Odysseyware website, featured in Education Week publication, and a gift of appreciation from Odysseyware.