Teachers - Make Odysseyware yours with flexible, customizable courses!
Author and customize your Odysseyware curriculum to personalize learning.
At Odysseyware, we believe Teachers’ acquired knowledge and innate ability to understand the needs of their students is a key element for students success. Their ability to customize and differentiate the learning experience for all learners is a foundational principle of the Odysseyware instructional design.
Learn how Mike Saenz, an experienced english and music teacher from Falls Career High School in Texas, utilizes the Odysseyware teacher authoring tool to create engaging lessons to ignite whole learner success in his classroom. Through Odysseyware, he has authored over 1,000 lessons for his students!
During the webinar Mr. Saenz will share:
• How to customize lessons in Odysseyware or create your own!
• His favorite benefits & features within the teacher authoring tool
• Some Examples of the customized courses he’s created, including novel studies
• How to delete assessments or add custom questions for assessments, including multi-select and short-answer
• How his customized lessons have increased his student-to-teacher relationship and feedback
Meeting the needs of every learner can be challenging – but Odysseyware offers a suite of solutions to support you!
English and Music Teacher