Coding & Keyboarding - Cursive for the 21st Century Learner
Computer literacy has become just as important as literacy in reading, writing, and math. No matter what career students pursue, knowing even the basics of computer applications and coding will benefit them. Yet, finding the time to create courses and content to help students explore and master these 21st century concepts can be rather difficult. Odysseyware® offers a solution.
This webinar will explore two Career and Technical Education courses in Odysseyware®. In the first, Principles of Coding, students are introduced to basics of coding and can delve into the thought processes behind designing technology. In the second, Keyboarding and Applications, students learn essential keyboarding, technical, and effective communication skills.
During the Webinar we will share:
- Why these courses, and more, are valuable in the 21st century – for any and every student
- How Odysseyware® CTE courses support ESSA requirements and prepare students for high school and beyond.
- Example coding lessons showcasing how students will create their own games, simulations, and various mobile applications
- Example keyboarding lessons showcasing how students apply knowledge to create business documents, word processing documents, and presentations
- How to implement these Odysseyware® courses into any school or district
Register today for this free 15-minute webinar and discover how you can begin providing essential 21st century courses without using up other valuable resources, time, and funding! This webinar is part of a Lunch, Learn & Earn, College and Career Readiness series – where if you attend all 3 series webinars you will receive lunch on us in the form of a complimentary gift card, just to show our appreciation!
Can’t make it? No problem. Register to get the recording. *The webinar will be recorded automatically and email to all registrants.