Office 2013 Applications II
Office 2013 Applications II is a semester-length, high school elective course that explores the use of application skills in the 2013 versions of Microsoft® Excel® and Microsoft® Access®. Students will use these applications to design, develop, create, edit, and share business spreadsheet and database documents. This course provides key knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Introduction to advanced skills in Microsoft® Excel® ranging from basic spreadsheet terminology to exploring data entry, formatting, formulas, functions, charts, graphics, and additional features available in backstage view
- Skills in Microsoft® Access®, ranging from basic relational database terminology to creating and modifying tables, forms, queries, and reports
- Recognize the elements of an Excel spreadsheet.
- Demonstrate use of Excel navigation and protection tools.
- Know how to modify, edit, save, create, and format Excel spreadsheets.
- Use tools to manage Excel worksheets.
- Define the rules for creating formulas and functions in Excel worksheets.
- Demonstrate how to create, modify, and edit charts and shapes in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate knowledge of database design.
- Manage the Access Environment.
- Create an Access database.
- Create, modify, and edit Access forms, queries, and reports.
MICROSOFT,MICROSOFT WORD,MICROSOFT POWERPOINT,MICROSOFT EXCEL,MICROSOFT ACCESS, AND MICROSOFT PUBLISHER ARE EITHER REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OR TRADEMARKS OF MICROSOFT CORPORATION IN THE UNITED STATES AND/OR OTHER COUNTRIES.