Office 2013 Applications II
Office 2013 Applications II is a semester‐length, high school elective course that explores the use of application skills in the 2013 versions of Microsoft® Excel® and Microsoft® Access®. Students will use these applications to design, develop, create, edit, and share business spreadsheet and database documents. This course provides key knowledge and skills in the following areas:
1. Introduction to advanced skills in Microsoft® Excel® ranging from basic spreadsheet terminology to exploring data entry, formatting, formulas, functions, charts, graphics, and additional features available in backstage view
2. Skills in Microsoft® Access®, ranging from basic relational database terminology to creating and modifying tables, forms, queries, and reports
- Recognize the elements of an Excel spreadsheet.
- Demonstrate use of Excel navigation and protection tools.
- Know how to modify, edit, save, create, and format Excel spreadsheets.
- Use tools to manage Excel worksheets.
- Define the rules for creating formulas and functions in Excel worksheets.
- Demonstrate how to create, modify, and edit charts and shapes in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate knowledge of database design.
- Manage the Access Environment.
- Create an Access database.
- Create, modify, and edit Access forms, queries, and reports.
MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT WORD, MICROSOFT POWERPOINT, MICROSOFT EXCEL, MICROSOFT ACCESS, AND MICROSOFT PUBLISHER ARE EITHER REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OR TRADEMARKS OF MICROSOFT CORPORATION IN THE UNITED STATES AND/OR OTHER COUNTRIES.