Office 2010 Applications I
Office 2010 Applications I is a semester-length, high school elective that explores the use of application skills in Microsoft® Word®, Publisher®, and PowerPoint® 2010. Students will use these applications to design, develop, create, edit, and share business documents, publications, and presentations. This course provides key knowledge and skills in the following Microsoft Office® applications:
Microsoft Word: Students are provided with an introduction to advanced skills in Microsoft Word that range from simply developing an understanding of the various uses of Word to more complex explorations of mail merge, tab stops, reference resources, and additional features available in backstage view.
- Microsoft Publisher: Students learn to create publications, insert and edit publication items, and view, review, and share those publications.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Students will learn how to create presentations, enter and modify content, modify and deliver presentations, and collaborate and share PowerPoint presentations.
- Microsoft Word Beginning Skills: Students will learn beginning skills in Word software, including how to create brochures, newsletters and other documents needed in a business environment.
- Microsoft Word Intermediate Skills: Students continue deepening their Word skills by learning about the finer points of the application, including inserting images, text boxes, shapes and tables into documents, and exploring tools they will use as they review and revise documents.
- Microsoft Word Advanced Skills: In this unit, students will focus on combining data from multiple sources to create labels and letters. They will also learn about adding special report features to documents such as endnotes, footnotes and hyperlinks.
- Microsoft Publisher Application: Students will explore the Publisher application, a desktop-publishing application that will allow them to create publications such as newsletters, business cards, brochures, or programs.
- Microsoft Powerpoint Application: Students will focus on the PowerPoint application and its power to design and deliver presentations. By using this application, they will learn to design, develop, and create presentations that can be delivered in many ways.
MICROSOFT,MICROSOFT WORD,MICROSOFT POWERPOINT,MICROSOFT EXCEL,MICROSOFT ACCESS, AND MICROSOFT PUBLISHER ARE EITHER REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OR TRADEMARKS OF MICROSOFT CORPORATION IN THE UNITED STATES AND/OR OTHER COUNTRIES.