Over the years, ODYSSEYWARE’s online learning environment has provided academic solutions to a broad list of challenges faced by schools across the country. Like the wheel, it did its job, and it did it well.
In light of technological advances, it’s time for a better wheel. ODYSSEYWARE has been brilliantly reinvented with a more versatile and functional platform. This next generation learning management system offers users a more intuitive online interface, streamlined efficiencies, and new features to enrich the educational experience.
• Advanced administrative control – Multiple administrators can be specified for a single school to increase flexibility and security.
• Progressive school-year scheduling and lesson planning – Dynamic scheduling and rescheduling allow administrators to globally manage school schedules for multiple terms. The application automatically updates when changes are made to the calendar.
• Flexible custom course editor and threshold setting – Courses can be created, shared, and adapted to support differentiated learning and meet unique student needs.
• Smart search and filtering functions – Relevant data can be quickly retrieved from targeted list to increase efficiency and simplify reporting.
• Strong, reliable security safeguards – Role-based access controls, automatic session expiration, and other security features enforce and support a credible learning experience.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use interface – The new look and feel of this platform facilitates navigation and guides users seamlessly through the curriculum.
Based on experience gained by years of providing eLearning solutions to schools across the country, ODYSSEYWARE addresses both short and long-term challenges faced by educators as they integrate online and blended learning into their classrooms.
According to Brent Millon, vice president of software development and training, “Our customers count on us to deliver the most effective academic tools in the industry. New technology has allowed us to recreate ODYSSEYWARE on a stronger platform and with new features to better meet the needs of teachers and students. This more robust application continues to support learning while promoting digital literacy. Its flexibility makes it ideal for creating individualized learning programs for a diverse mix of students, no matter what their challenges and learning styles.”
For more details about this next generation learning management system, call 877-795-8904 to speak to an ODYSSEYWARE education specialist.
With ODYSSEYWARE’s next generation curriculum, something good just got better.